Reduce loss of production , reduce waste or simply need an engineer to cover shifts in an emergency ?. 1st electrical can help.
Multi skilled engineering emergency cover
Reduce reactive maintenance activities by making improvements to planned maintenance activities where possible
Create Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) system
Implement Lean Manufacturing: improve changeover times, improve performance and reduce waste (S.M.E.D.)
Carry out modifications and installation work where required to improve plant reliability, safety and process quality.
Project engineering, new project design and management. Installation, commissioning,
modification and alteration of electrical and mechanical systems.
Can Work in a continuous process environment carrying out a multi-skilled role including fault finding, maintenance and repair of electrical/mechanical systems and pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Build and design panels incorporating inverters, P.L.C systems Mitsubishi FXO series,
Alan Bradley and temperature controllers F.G.H and Eurotherm.
Repair and maintenance of AC/DC motors and gearboxes.
- 17th Edition
- City & Guilds Parts I & II – Electrical Installation Work
- City & Guilds 3267/05 Tungsten ARK Gas Welding. Stainless Steel.
- BTEC National Certificate in Engineering HND
- Certificate in Team Leading
- Certificate in Lean Manufacturing
- Intermediate Certificate in Food Hygiene
- Ride on Lift Pallet Truck
Office – 01377 – 812 – 012
Mobile – 079844 69898
Submit your review